Awards were up for grabs in 12 categories, including Employer of the Year; Growing the Visitor Economy; and the Pride of St Helens Business Award.
Winners on the night were:
· Forsters Farm Shop – Small Business Award <10, sponsored by DC&A Financial Planning
· Safer Sphere – Small Business Award 10-49, sponsored by DC&A Financial Planning
· Network Space – Medium/Large Business Award, sponsored by NatWest
· Mill Green School – Skills for the Future Award, sponsored by Knauf Insulation
· Communications Plus Ltd – Employer of the Year, sponsored by Lucam Consultancy
· Amy Dawber from Groundwork – Employee/Team of the Year, sponsored by Unite the Union
· Groundwork – Community Impact Award, sponsored by Halton & St Helens Voluntary and Community Action.
· St Helens R.F.C – Growing the Visitor Economy Award, sponsored by GlobalMutual
· Vinyline Graphics – Growing the Creative Industry Award, sponsored by Cultivate
· Nijman/Zeetank – Excellence in Logistics Award, sponsored by St Helens College
· Coral Products Ltd – Excellence in Manufacturing Award, sponsored by St Helens Theatre Royal
· Communications Plus Ltd – Pride of St Helens Business Award, sponsored by Invest St Helens